Hats By Katrinka

Kate Brown Pernia is a Milliner on sabbatical in Switzerland. She has been designing hats and teaching millinery under her Katrinka label since the 1980s. Kate is also the founder of Houston Hat Net. View Katrinka hats and hat patterns at www.hatsbykatrinka.com.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Genève


We are just back from a quick business trip to Geneva (hubby’s biz). I love Geneva tho’ it is a big city with lots of noise and traffic. The reason I love it is the French influence, I think. The beautiful language is music to my ears and, though out of practice, I understand more of it than I yet understand German. The other aspect that I love is the way Geneva women dress - more French influence, I suspect. Look at this pair enjoying glacé at our favorite Bourg de Four plaza in the Old Town. I’m guessing this is a Grandmama with her grandchild. The heat wave was still in full force but these ladies look cool and happy!
Kate Q:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home