Hats By Katrinka

Kate Brown Pernia is a Milliner on sabbatical in Switzerland. She has been designing hats and teaching millinery under her Katrinka label since the 1980s. Kate is also the founder of Houston Hat Net. View Katrinka hats and hat patterns at www.hatsbykatrinka.com.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Shopping in Siena

The next day we did some sightseeing and shopping. This old building was an interesting sight. Parked under all the Roman statues were college students tapping away on their laptops. Apparently it is a hot spot.


I found myself drawn to all the boots and shoes in the store windows and began regretting that big can of olive oil in my tote bag. I did find a nice pair of suede gloves with tassels and discovered that I'm a half size. Think I'll be coming back here again. Look at the beauties this gal is wearing!













We found a little trattoria and had a delicious lunch of pasta with mussels and clams...the tiniest clams I've had yet...and so delicious. The shells were so pretty that I stashed one in my purse to take home as a souvenir. Perhaps I'll get to that necklace someday.

K Q:-) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home