Hats By Katrinka

Kate Brown Pernia is a Milliner on sabbatical in Switzerland. She has been designing hats and teaching millinery under her Katrinka label since the 1980s. Kate is also the founder of Houston Hat Net. View Katrinka hats and hat patterns at www.hatsbykatrinka.com.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last Gasp?

When I woke up this morning I noticed the heat was on so peeked out the window at our temperature gauge. It is the 31st of May and 1 C. It has been raining for a couple of weeks here and quite chilly the last couple of days but I was not prepared for what I saw next. SNOW! Mixed with rain but, yes, there were flakes melting on the furnace chimney! Yesterday we had hail and thunder but today snow. I’m told it gets hot here in July and August but that is hard to believe today.
K Q:-0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home