Hats By Katrinka

Kate Brown Pernia is a Milliner on sabbatical in Switzerland. She has been designing hats and teaching millinery under her Katrinka label since the 1980s. Kate is also the founder of Houston Hat Net. View Katrinka hats and hat patterns at www.hatsbykatrinka.com.

Monday, December 25, 2006

No Pix

Well, I was forced to move to the New Blogger and now my editing features and the uploading of pictures has failed. Have already spent too many hours fiddling with it! Will not let it ruin my day. Maybe they've all taken Christmas off and for that I can't blame them. If it's not up and running again next week will let you know where I've moved. Stay tuned for the tale of the Christmas Party that began after Midnight Mass (standing room only at the Kathedral) at 12:30 a.m.

Merry Christmas!
Kate Q:-0

P.S. Did you know that if you Google *Blogger sucks* you get more than 700,000 hits? Guess I've been warned.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Hi Kate!

Yeah, blogger sucks! My work around was that I set up an old blogger site, and it didn't get converted to beta (yet, say a prayer..) and I used it to upload from Picasa or other picture editing tools, and then I copy/paste onto my migrated blog.

I am crossing my fingers that when I get home and upload new pictures it will still work. Grrrr....bugs, bugs, boo!
Otherwise, happy Christmas from San Diego. Can' wait to hear about the mass at the Kathedral.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home